Welcome to the Cell Phone Repair Forum! Feel free to introduce yourself here!

Introduce yourself here. Own a store, where at? Doing mobile repair, which area?
InjuredGadgetsShay

Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 am

Hey everyone! I am so glad that you decided to join us here.
Feel free to introduce yourselves here.

Personally, I am Aakshay Kripalani. I am the CEO of InjuredGadgets.com and working on a few other projects including these forums.
I noticed there was a lack of forums for our industry so we decided to create these forums right here! Feel free to make suggestions, and offer your knowledge to any current and new members!
InjuredGadgets.com
CellPhoneRepairForum.com

Sturg

Tue May 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello!

My name is Scott Sturg, and I'm the Sales Manager at Injured Gadgets. I helped run a repair shop for 3 years before moving over to wholesale, so I have a good grasp of this industry. I'm looking forward to getting this forum up and running so we can all help each other and grow our businesses.
Scott@InjuredGadgets.com
FB: Scott Sturg
IG: iSturg

iRepairITpcJeremy

Tue May 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey guys!

I am Jeremy Bratcher, I own iRepairIT Smartphones Tablets and Computers in Covington Georgia. This is my 2nd store. My first was in Conyers and was a learning experience at most. I have been in the industry for over 10 years. Injured Gadgets has been with me for the last 3 years and has helped me grow my business. These folks are the best.

TheRealKRSJr

Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 am

Whats up!

Kevin here! Owner of Glass Only Repair, a refurbishment facility in California. In my spare time you can find me at a poker table or geeking off somewhere online doing something Bitcoin related. I love forums so expect to see me in every thread I can manage to post in, really hoping Aakshay can pull together a nice community here with his access to our industry!

Cheers

billgrove

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Bill Grove here. Owner of Cell Plus Repairs in the mountain of Western North Carolina, a little less than 2 hours from Injured Gadgets. We have one repair shop and two retail locations. Have really appreciated the service and support of Injured Gadgets. Been using them for many years now and I think the forum is a great idea! So I look forward to chatting with other like-minded folks!

• Information